A Blog for Anyone Who Has Ever Tried Hooking Up Through Craigslist > Casual Encounters > M4M
This is a blog about Men who have sex with Men. This is a blog about desires. About fantasies. This is a blog about lust, pure and simple. All those who hope for sentiment and romance, stay away.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Foot boy wants some fun! - m4m - 19 (lbi/manahawkin)



--


Hey I'm a 19m 180 pounds 5' 10" with a 7 inch cock and emoish brown hair. I have a major foot fetish and want to explore it while having some naughty fun. I'm HIV/STD free please be as well.

I'm looking for a young guy 18-25 with cute feet that would like to have their feet licked while taking me balls deep. Id like to have the same done to me as well but if your not into feet you don't have to do anything to mine. Please leave an interesting response or I won't message back. If you send a cock/body pic your more likely to get a response and if you send a pic of your feet and I take a liking you will DEFINITELY get a response. I want to be CUM IN so I can't stress enough bee HIV/STD free! enjoy some pics of me its the few I have!

If your older I won't even consider unless you send pics of your feet.

--
Foot boy, from NJ. Do you think he is just a foot pic collector? He is very adamant about the foot pics in the first response. I think the barebacking part is just a catch to get people to actually take pictures of their feet and send it to him. Anyone ever met up with a guy with a foot fetish?

1 comment:

  1. hey, i'm from young, from nj, and lookin for some fun as well. i'm not that experienced with guys but willing to try new things. :)

    ReplyDelete