A Blog for Anyone Who Has Ever Tried Hooking Up Through Craigslist > Casual Encounters > M4M
This is a blog about Men who have sex with Men. This is a blog about desires. About fantasies. This is a blog about lust, pure and simple. All those who hope for sentiment and romance, stay away.

Friday, January 1, 2010

i want to be your bottom - m4m - 19 (west)


--
Looking for a hook up. I will suck and fuck you. BB is possible. Will swallow your cum or you can cum in my ass, it doesnt matter to me. I am a young first timer looking to get taught. Like to crossdress but its not a must. no race prefrence. Please send pics or you will get no response. 420 friendly.
--
Wow. There are some out-there folks in Houston. Repression, anyone? This is what happens when you grow up under Bush. I really want to see of face pic of I Want. I bet he makes a cute girl. I wonder whether he bought those clothes or stole them from his sister. Nah, his sister wouldn't wear that, I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment