A Blog for Anyone Who Has Ever Tried Hooking Up Through Craigslist > Casual Encounters > M4M
This is a blog about Men who have sex with Men. This is a blog about desires. About fantasies. This is a blog about lust, pure and simple. All those who hope for sentiment and romance, stay away.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Anonymous Bottom Hosting - m4m - 27 (Deer Park)


--
Just looking to suck or get fucked.
--
Simple and to the point in Houston, Texas. I love the mask. I might go out and buy one tomorrow. Not sure about the anonymous hosting, though. This whole scene seems very creepy, and I would love to hear from people who are actually turned on by this scenario. Is it a special fetish? Or complete desparation? Even better, I would love to hear from folks who have posted ads like this. I am particularly interested in the results.

1 comment: