I'm looking for guys who live with females. I want to sniff their panties. It doesn't matter if it's your roommate, girlfriend, daughter, mom, wife, sister, etc. Also, I'm in a tight spot right now, so any help would be GREATLY appreciated! You can have your way with me if you can provide me with what I'm looking for. I'm also open to other arrangements. I'm very polite, respectful, laid back, down to earth, open-minded, and non-judgemental. I come to you, I can't host. I just moved to Alabama, so I have an out of state phone number. 6'1, 180lbs, almost 9" long. The pictures are really me, so please don't ask.
--
A gay hustler/escort wannabe who wants his john to retrieve female panties for him to sniff. . . There are some seriously strange folks in Alabama! I wonder if he moved to Alabama thinking the panties would smell better?


No comments:
Post a Comment