A Blog for Anyone Who Has Ever Tried Hooking Up Through Craigslist > Casual Encounters > M4M
This is a blog about Men who have sex with Men. This is a blog about desires. About fantasies. This is a blog about lust, pure and simple. All those who hope for sentiment and romance, stay away.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Virgin to gay sex looking for help - m4m - 20 (Conifer)

I just want to see what it's like to have anal or give anal and to suck or be sucked idk. I'm 20 years old and white with a average cock and 220 lbs.
--
It's no wonder this poor 20 year old gay-curious guy hasn't been laid yet!  First of all, most folks in Colorado might be afraid to try to fuck a virgin hole knowing there is a rifle in the cabinet just in things don't turn out so honky-dory.  Secondly, he doesn't seem to know exactly what to try first, which in my book means he is really just looking for someone to stalk.  Maybe I'd hit it a few years after he has left the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment