--i'm driving across North Dakota today. I can stop at any truck stop along the way, catch a quick shower & host in my semi. I'm 5 ft 4 in. One forty.If you like, send your stats & a pic. If i like, i'll send my cell number & we can chat about where, when & how. Call me, i can't text much while driving a semi. I'll hit the ND, Montana line about 11:30 AM, you can figure what time i'll be in your area by that.
--
In a strange way, I really do want to see this trucker's sleeper. Don't ask me why. This Craigslister presents a trucker unlike those I saw on Smoky and the Bandit. This trucker is connected! He has more than a CB, and although he does have to improvise (three-ring binder replaces mousepad), he gives a nod to tradition, judging from his moustache.
Poor, lonely trucker daddy. Driving across North dakota and all horned up. I give Trucker three stars for being so upbeat and flexible in such a cold, boring state. He also doesn't expect to hook up with any dumb tricks. You will definitely need to calculate logistics to figure out when he will be at a truck stop near you!
you ever drive thru north carolina?
ReplyDelete