--hot bi jock
lookin for discreet for relaxing time
i got a girlfriend. so if you r cool
take notice my fav color is green
175 6' smooth great tool
--
Don't we all want a sexy bi jock with a hot body? It's good to know that in spite of the attorneys general attempts, we all still can. Craigslist is wonderful.
Ah, South Beach. Everyone outside of South Florida actually aspires to romp around in South Beach. Who wouldn't want to be in South Beach with sexy bi jocks like this trolling the local CL?
The first thing I noticed about the photo (there is only one), aside from the missing eyes, nose, and forehead, is the hair. Very WASPy hair. Sexy Bi Jock might think about moving a few hours north to Palm Beach, where the WASP look is always "in." South Beach gentlement probably prefer overly coiffed fake-bakes.
Unfortunately, alas, this photo is not really Sexy Bi Jock. How do I know? A person with this hair style would never say "I got a girlfriend." a truly WASPy sexy bi jock would say "I have a girlfriend." And a smart one would say "I have a fiancee." I would expect this might command more "green."
No comments:
Post a Comment